This course comes with a 15 piece professional Zoeva Makeup brush set.
The fashion and photographic is the perfect way to start a career in makeup.
All lessons are hands on practical which enables you to practice your new skill. We start each class with an step by step demo giving you the opportunity to watch and take notes.
This course has a number of different tutors so you can pick up the best techniques and learn from top artists and ask them any questions.
You will learn and practice a range of core and creative techniques until you are confident in each technique. This comprehensive introduction to fashion and photographic makeup is ideal for a beginner and basic artist.
This course comes with a photoshoot in a professional studio and 3 edited images.
- Health and Safety
- Makeup Hygiene
- Skin Preparation
- Skin Tones
- Foundation and Application
- Colour Correction
- Colour Theory
- Contouring Techniques
- Highlighting and Strobing
- Sculpted and Grooming Brows
- Eyeshadows and Bases
- Working With Creams and Powders
- Natural Makeup
- Catwalk and Fashion
- Trends, Looks, and Influences
- Smokey Eyes
- Eyeliner Techniques
- False Lashes
- Client Direction and Understanding A Brief
- Eye Shapes
- Working With Photographic and Natural Lighting
- Product Selection
- Product Knowledge
- Advice With Building A Kit
- On completing this course you will receive The Makeup Artist certificate
Saturday Classes – 25th March / 3rd June / 12th August Monday Classes – 20th March /